The Satsang Foundation is pleased to announce a two-day Workshop with Sri M in London, UK (Non-Residential program). Sri M will initiate people into the practical technique of Kriya Yoga in the workshop.
The venue for the workshop is West Thames College London.
Address: West Thames College, London, London Road, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 4HS
Dates and Timings
15 June 2019 – Proposed start time between 9.00-9.30 am ending at 8.00 pm
16 June 2019 – Proposed start time between 9.00-9.30 am ending at 8.00 pm
Please plan your time accordingly.
Please note that children below the age of 9 years would not be able to participate in the program.
A typical workshop starts with registrations, talks by Sri M, question and answer sessions, kriya initiations and reviews with breaks for lunch and tea breaks as appropriate. The detailed program details will be sent once finalized to the registered participants.
The participation fee has two parts and the total registration fee comes to an approximate amount of GBP £114 per person, covering a minimum donation and expenses for the workshop..
1. To support The Satsang Foundation’s educational and health care initiatives we request you to contribute a non-refundable registration fee (minimum suggested donation) of USD $88 or INR Rs. 6,200 per person (Equivalent to GBP £65 per person).
You can give the gift of life to someone through your donations. The hospital will help prevent avoidable death and needless suffering, including blindness and seasonal diseases. Sri M has given us the vision, and we must give our support to make it a living reality
Please click here for information about active projects run by The Satsang Foundation.
2. A payment for venue and food costs of £49 per person. This amount is non-refundable and includes venue hire charges, two lunches, two dinners, coffee/tea & light snacks on both days. Please note this does not include breakfast on both days.
Please read through the registration instructions carefully before,
1. Please fill out the registration form to begin the registration process using the link below
2. The next step is to make the minimum suggested donation to register for the “Workshop with Sri M in London” USD $88/ INR 6200 per person (which is equivalent to £65 per person). You may make this donation by clicking on the link https://satsang-foundation.org/donate-to-the-satsang-foundation/.
Donations over and above the minimum suggested amount are welcome.
3. IMPORTANT NOTE 1: When filling out the donation form, please choose your preferred currency (INR or USD), and please select “The Satsang Foundation” under the “Donate For” section. Indian Rupee payments are for Indian nationals having an Indian bank account.
4. IMPORTANT NOTE 2: When donating to The Satsang Foundation please add “LONDON JUNE 2019” in the “Notes (Optional)” box. Also, please make sure to use the same Group E-mail ID when making the payment. This will help us to mark your donation as a part of London Workshop and to link it to your group/yourself.
5. Once you have transferred your registration amount to The Satsang Foundation, a temporary registration numberwill be generated and emailed to you within 5 working days by the event organisers.
6. Along with the temporary registration number you will receive information to make the second payment to cover the participant expenses of £49 per person for the event.
7. Once you transfer the second payment, a final confirmation number and an email with further details for the event will be sent out to you.
Kindly use the same email ID for all steps in the registration process, for filling out the form and making the payments.
The registration check at the workshop will need the Final registration number along with your photo identity card on both days.
Please note that there is NO accommodation arranged for the workshop. Participants needing accommodation are requested to make their own arrangements. You can go ahead and make your accommodation arrangements immediately after payment towards expenses (Refer PART 2). You do not need to wait for the final confirmation email.
Participants may book overnight accommodation by checking online booking sites which include:
• Air BnB
How to reach West Thames College London?
A 5 minute walk from Isleworth Station and 10 to 15 mins walk from Osterley/Hounslow east underground stations, the venue is well connected by road/rail. For more information please check the link http://www.west-thames.ac.uk/contact
Isleworth Station (5 minutes walk).
Osterley or Hounslow East Stations (Piccadilly Line), then 10-15 minwalk, or by bus from Hounslow Bus Station.
110, 117, 235, 237, H8 and H37 buses stop outside the college.
Limited parking based on first come first served basis and you need to request for parking in the registration form. There are parking meters on the roads directly around the campus. The nearest free parking is on Osterley Road. On weekends, free parking is available on Harvard Road.
If you have any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Jay on his mobile+44-777-561-7205, or his WhatsApp number +44 7874831557.