Bharat Yoga Vidya Kendra announces the NEW KausalaM Yoga – Intermediate level of Yoga M course starting in June 2021.
“Yogah Karmasu Kausalam”
(Yoga is skill in action)
– One of the definitions of Yoga in Bhagavad Gita
KausalaM Yoga is intended for regular yoga practitioners or for those who have been practicing Yoga M series and are striving to live life skilfully and without attachment.
Designed under the direct guidance of Sri M, the 10-day online course is a combination of theoretical and practical aspects of Yoga. Students will be introduced to the spiritual traditions and concepts such as the Nath Sampradaya, various streams of Yoga, Dinacharya (Yogic daily routine), practical aspects comprising of select asanas and pranayama techniques.
The course will deepen the practitioner’s understanding of body, breath and mind connection.
Dates: 22nd June to 2nd July 2021 (Excluding Sunday)
Morning Batch Timings: 7.30 am to 9.00 am IST
Evening Batch Timings: 5.30 to 7.00 pm IST
Contribution : Introductory offer of INR 5555 / USD 111
Filling in the Google registration form is mandatory.
The seats are limited and will be on first come first serve basis.
Mode: Online (Zoom Platform)
Link will be sent to all registered participants.
- Sri M will NOT be part of this course and there will no Kriya initiation.
- The course is only for self-practice and no certificate will be provided on completion of the course.
- Filling in the Google registration form is mandatory. Seats are limited and will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Once we have received your Registration form and you have been accepted as a participant, we will send out an email with payment details.
- Please DO NOT make a payment until you have received an email from BYVK confirming your enrolment in the course.
In case of any queries, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bharat Yoga Vidya Kendra
An initiative of The Satsang Foundation