All the knowledge I have gathered is confined to my mind and my brain, which can conk off at any time. You know it. One part of the brain malfunctions and one function is immediately impaired. I don’t have memory. I can suffer from amnesia if some part is gone. So, what am I left with? Nothing! So, when I understand this nothingness – that I am nothing – then worship begins. The worship begins with the understanding that ‘there is something outside all this, which is beyond me, which I cannot understand’.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA