Ample open spaces, a meditation hall and shrines consecrated by Sri M ensure that one connects to oneself. The Satsang Vidyalaya and The Satsang Swasthya Kendra operate from Madanapalle and are based here.
Simple accommodation and vegetarian food are offered at nominal cost.
The Satsang Foundation Ashram in Madanapalle is open to visitors.
- It is mandatory to register for your visit.
- To register, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for day visits, accommodation requests and any other queries.
- Request for accommodation should be made in writing atleast 10 days in advance of your arrival.
- Walk-In/Unplanned Visits are NOT encouraged.
- Simple accommodation and vegetarian food are offered at nominal cost.
- Babaji’s shrine is open from 5 am to 9 pm for the residents
Guidelines for Visitors
- Medical screening including a temperature check will be done for all visitors.
- It is mandatory to carry a negative RT-PCR report taken not more than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Wear a mask at all times
- Wash your hands frequently and/or use a hand sanitizer
- Maintain social distancing on the ashram premises.
We thank you for your cooperation at all times.
The drive to Madanapalle is around 3.5 hours from Bangalore, depending on the traffic within the city. There are plenty of buses available from Kempegowda Bus Station (Majestic) or old Madras Road, Bengaluru.
Nearest Railway stations
CTM : 15.6 Km (Madanapalle Road)
Chittoor: 99 Km
Bangalore: 140 Km (From City Junction Railway Station)
Bengaluru International Airport: 116 Km
Tirupati Airport: 116 kms
For enquiry and bookings
Please write to: mdplcampus@satsang-foundation.
The Satsang Foundation – Madanapalle Ashram
Ponnuitpalayam, Madanapalle 517 325