Everybody says, ‘I have surrendered.’ Nobody has truly surrendered. To surrender, really, is not easy. If I surrender, it means to firstly consider what am I surrendering to? Who am I surrendering to? And, why am I surrendering? When I say ‘surrender,’ Isay, ‘Oh, I like somebody; so I have surrendered.’ True surrender, inmy understanding, is realizing that no amount of mental acrobatics is going to bring about that stillness and peace that I am looking for. Then I say, ‘To hell with it’, I drop it and sit quietly. This is surrender, from my point of view.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018