Everybody says, ‘I have surrendered.’ Nobody has truly surrendered. To surrender, really, is not easy. If I surrender, it means to firstly consider what am I surrendering to? Who am I surrendering to? And, why am I surrendering? When I say ‘surrender,’ Isay, ‘Oh, I like somebody; so I have surrendered.’ True surrender, inmy understanding, is realizing that no amount of mental acrobatics is going to bring about that stillness and peace that I am looking for. Then I say, ‘To hell with it’, I drop it and sit quietly. This is surrender, from my point of view.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA