Sit down and meditate in your heart center and whenever such thoughts that are not related to the inner come, try to keep them away. There are other thoughts that can take you to the spiritual. For instance, I am meditating in my heart and I am thinking that ‘there is a light coming’. It is still a thought but it is a constructive thought. It is not a thought that is taking me out. ‘I feel that there is a beautiful light coming; I hear the chanting of mantras’— this is still a thought, but this thought is a constructive thought. It is taking me towards the Real.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA