Anger, desire, they are all linked together. The first characteristic of a person who has attained the spiritual Truth is his heart and his mind has become calm, quiet and content. Anger is such a terrible thing. It hardens the curtain that divides us from the Supreme Being. Anger may be directed towards the ‘outside’, or towards the ‘inside’, but it is still the same anger. So, control, fight with anger. If you want to fight, fight with anger.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017