Love is a many-splendoured entity. Physical love or spiritual love has the same source, although it manifests in different degrees. You cut across all barriers. Who cares for personal consequences? You want to give, want to sacrifice your personal convenience for the sake of your beloved. You are in love. I plead, please, that we fall in love with humanity as a whole. Let us give our love to all, to save human beings, like you and me, at this juncture, before the world is annihilated by hate and violence.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA