One thing you must remember. Is that the Gita is the first, the most ancient of the scriptures which have examined this question of how to approach the truth. This is the first scripture to declare that there are different paths to the supreme being. Each chapter of the Gita is a description of a different path. Nowhere in the Gita is it said that this path is better than this path or the other path is worse than the other or anything of that kind. They are all different approaches. Meant for different kinds of people, depending on their Gunas.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017