One thing you must remember. Is that the Gita is the first, the most ancient of the scriptures which have examined this question of how to approach the truth. This is the first scripture to declare that there are different paths to the supreme being. Each chapter of the Gita is a description of a different path. Nowhere in the Gita is it said that this path is better than this path or the other path is worse than the other or anything of that kind. They are all different approaches. Meant for different kinds of people, depending on their Gunas.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA