The few who with their great devotion and good deeds who become recipients of divine grace, free themselves from likes and dislikes, the opposites of attachment and aversion, and with their purified intellects see the impermanence of mundane existence, sorrow, old age and death realizing that the only blissful, permanent, reality is the Supreme Being, meditate on the Supreme Being in the inner-most depths of their consciousness and attain the Blissful goal of eternal spiritual fulfillment.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017