The few who with their great devotion and good deeds who become recipients of divine grace, free themselves from likes and dislikes, the opposites of attachment and aversion, and with their purified intellects see the impermanence of mundane existence, sorrow, old age and death realizing that the only blissful, permanent, reality is the Supreme Being, meditate on the Supreme Being in the inner-most depths of their consciousness and attain the Blissful goal of eternal spiritual fulfillment.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA