Sit down and meditate in your heart center and whenever such thoughts come, which are not related to the inner, try to keep them away. There are other thoughts which can take you to the spiritual. F or instance, I am meditating in my heart – I am thinking that ‘there is a light coming’. That is still a thought but that is a constructive thought. It is not a thought that is taking me out. ‘I feel that there is a beautiful light coming; I hear the chanting of mantras’ – still it is a thought – but this thought is a constructive thought. It is taking me towards the Real; it is not taking me towards the unreal.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017