The Satsang Foundation is glad to announce a residential program with Sri M in Dharwad, Karnataka – the city of poets, Hindustani music and the popular Dharwad pedha!
Dharwad is well connected by Road, Rail and Air with Hubli being the nearest domestic airport. Hubli and Dharwad are twin cities. Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai would be the closest international airports.
The venue is a comfortable resort nestled in the woods at Ganeshgudi, Dandeli about 60 kms from Dharwad, set in the natural wilderness of the Western Ghats on the banks of the flowing river Kali.
Check in at 12 noon on 30th March 2019
Check out at 11am on 2nd April 2019
You may plan your travel as per the check in and check-out time.
The residential program will include meditation, talks and interaction with Sri M.
Cost includes food and stay from time of reporting to the venue on 30th March to 02nd April 2019 and transportation from Dharwad to the venue on 30th April and return on 2nd April.
There are SIX categories of accommodation. The difference in pricing is based on convenience and type of accommodation. All rooms including dormitories are air-conditioned. There are NO single or double occupancy rooms.
The total amount is to be paid in instalments:
Category A: Premium Rooms Rs. 21,000/- each on a Triple Sharing basis. [Bookings Closed for Cat A]
Category B: Tree Top/ Special Rooms Rs.18,000 each (Triple Sharing)[Bookings Closed for Cat B]
Category C: River View Cottages Rs.16,500 each (Four Sharing)
Category D: Pool View Cottages, Rs.15,000 each (Triple Sharing)
Category E : Standard Cottages Rs. 12,000 (Four Sharing)
Category: Dormitories Rs.9,600
Though registration will be on FIRST COME FIRST REGISTER BASIS, preference will be given to first timers. Registration will be closed once slots are full.
Approved registrations will receive a ‘Temporary Registration Number’ and the payment details.
Online Registration procedure
1. To enrol, please click on the Google Form 1 (link button given below), fill all the details including the transaction id and submit. Please ensure that your Google form is filled in correctly with all the required details.
2. Approved applications will be issued a ‘Temporary Registration Number’ and details about how to make the payment.
3. Payment Confirmations, notifications and updates will be e-mailed to the registered email addresses ONLY (Form 1). If others are registered from the same e-mail ID then make sure you inform the others. Please read the form carefully before submitting.
Email id for communication: events@satsang-foundation
(Any registration related queries to be on email only)
Contact numbers – [Please call only if urgent]
1. Sachin Melvanki – +91-9483969808
2. Nataraj Murshilli – +91-9448468168
Image Source : Wikipedia