Join us for a 3-day residential self-retreat on the Ishavasya Upanishad at The Sacred Grove, Chowdepalle.
Dates: 23rd – 26th December (Arrival at 5 PM on 23rd, Departure at 5 PM on 26th)
Location: The Sacred Grove, Chowdepalle
- Listen, read, contemplate, and assimilate the ‘Teachings’ in a conducive ambience.
- Watch and listen to Sri M’s recorded Satsangs.
- Get access to the related literature at our library.
- A direct connect with the Teachings of Sri M without any interpreters or teachers.
- Yogasanas, Pranayama, and related Yogic practices for better concentration and listening.
- Nature walks on the campus and in nearby villages, and treks to hill tops.
- Sri M will not be present for this retreat.
Option A: ₹ 12,000/- per-person on single-occupancy basis
Option B: ₹ 9,000/- per-person on double-sharing basis
Option C: ₹ 6,000/- per-person on dormitory basis
This contribution covers stay for 3 nights, all meals and various expenses for infrastructure arrangements etc. required to conduct this event.
Registration (Direct Link)
To Register for the Self-Retreat with Sri M’s Teachings, click here.
- Registrations will close as soon as we reach the number of entries equals maximum capacity plus waitlist.
- Only registered & confirmed participants will be allowed to participate in the event.
- NO spot registrations will be permitted.
- Registration slots are non-transferable, and the participation contribution is non-refundable.
Registrations are open to adults, aged 18 years and above only.
- Members with unique TSF IDs can register by logging in to their account here.
- Individual profiles on the TSF web app need to be completed before registering for the event.
- New members can click here to generate their unique TSF ID first and then register for the event.
- If you would like to register a family member or a friend along with you, you can do so only if you have their unique TSF UID/registered email. Create their unique ID before registration begins and keep it handy with you.
- All members in a booking can choose the same participation Option only.
- Please check here for registration related FAQs.
- It will take a few days to process the registrations. Once the registration request is accepted, contribution details will be communicated to the participants on their registered email IDs.
- Number of seats is limited. They will be allotted on availability and other criteria.
- We request that you wait for at least 24 hours before contacting us for any confirmation related information.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no.: +91 83339 81304
Time slot: 11 AM to 6 PM