Join us for a residential self-retreat on the Mandukya Upanishad at The Sacred Grove, Chowdepalle.
Dates: 28th December 2023 – 1st January 2024 (Arrival at 5 PM on 28th, Departure at 10 AM on 1st)
Location: The Sacred Grove, Chowdepalle
Please note that Sri M will not be physically present during the self-retreat.
- Listen, read, contemplate, and assimilate the ‘Teachings’ in a conducive ambience.
- Watch and listen to Sri M’s recorded Satsangs.
- Get access to the related literature at our library.
- A direct connect with the Teachings of Sri M without any interpreters or teachers.
- Yogasanas, Pranayama, and related Yogic practices for better concentration and listening.
- Nature walks on the campus and in nearby villages, and treks to hill tops.
Option A: ₹ 15,000/- per-person on single-occupancy basis
Option B: ₹ 11,500/- per-person on double-sharing basis
Option C: ₹ 7,500/- per-person on dormitory basis
This contribution covers stay for 4 nights, all meals and various expenses for infrastructure arrangements etc. required to conduct this event.
The self-retreat on teachings of Mandukya will end on 1st January, at 10 AM. However, those interested in continuing to be in the reflective solitude of The Sacred Grove, on New Year day and the days beyond, may do so by registering here .
Registration (Direct Link)
To Register for the Self-Retreat with Sri M’s Teachings, click here.
- Registrations start on Thursday, 14th December 2023 at 8:00 AM IST and shall close as soon as we reach the number of entries equals maximum capacity plus waitlist.
- Only registered & confirmed participants will be allowed to participate in the event.
- NO spot registrations will be permitted.
- Registration slots are non-transferable, and the participation contribution is non-refundable.
- Registrations are open to adults, aged 18 years and above only.
- Members with unique TSF IDs can register by logging in to their account here.
- Individual profiles on the TSF web app need to be completed before registering for the event.
- New members can click here to generate their unique TSF ID first and then register for the event.
- If you would like to register a family member or a friend along with you, you can do so only if you have their unique TSF UID/registered email. Create their unique ID before registration begins and keep it handy with you.
- All members in a booking can choose the same participation Option only.
- Please check here for registration related FAQs.
- It will take a few days to process the registrations. Once the registration request is accepted, contribution details will be communicated to the participants on their registered email IDs.
- Number of seats is limited. They will be allotted on availability and other criteria.
- We request that you wait for at least 24 hours before contacting us for any confirmation related information.
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone no.: +91 83339 81304
Time slot: 11 AM to 6 PM