The Satsang Foundation is delighted to announce a four day retreat with Sri M: Exploring Consciousness – Body, Mind & Beyond: The Upanishads and Yoga — Series 2.
Dates and Timings:
Check in : 1 PM onwards on 18th September 2022
Check out : The Retreat ends after Lunch on 21st September
The Satsang will be held at Landguet Ried – a retreat centre and seminar house in the area of the Swiss capital of Bern. The centre is easily accessible by public transport from the city and is surrounded by forests and meadows. It overlooks the city of Bern and the Jura mountains.
A non-refundable registration fee of USD 125.00 per person is payable to The Satsang Foundation. Please note that this amount is non-refundable.
Details of payment for boarding and lodging are provided below.
Registrations are open to all aged 13 years and above. Children will not be allowed in the Satsang Area during the retreat.
It will take a few days to process the registrations. If your registration is confirmed, you will receive instructions via email for payment.
Participants can either stay at the venue of the retreat (Landguet Ried) or make their own arrangements outside. However, all programs and meals are organised at Landguet Ried.
If stay is not at the venue, a non-residential fee is payable at Landguet Ried for participation. This includes the cost for lunch and tea.
- Register with The Satsang Foundation (TSF) Web App. (Please ignore if already done)
- Login Web App and register for the event: “Sri M in Switzerland”;
- Once registration is confirmed, payment for the non-refundable registration fee of USD 125 per participant has to be made online through the TSF Web App;
- Once the payment is made you will receive your confirmed booking ID number.
- Those choosing to stay at the venue, please book your accommodation by filling the room availability form at this link Landguet Ried: https://www.landguet.ch/en/availability-form. Your booking-ID has to be provided in the form;
- Those who are making your own hotel arrangements, please write to Antje (email@example.com) and mention their Booking-ID number and enquire about the payment method of the non-residential fee to Landguet Ried.
NOTE: The booking ID number has to be shared with Languet Reid by both resident participants and those not staying at the venue.
Accommodation & Food
Please note that rooms and dormitory are available at Landguet Ried which will be booked on a first come first serve basis. The single/double/triple rooms will be given to elderly participants first and then to others.
The centre can be reached easily from Bern or other nearby cities. It is suggested that participants do not stay far away from the venue of the Satsang.
|Prices of accommodation in full board including meals *||Unit price per person/day (CHF)||N° Nights||Total per person (CHF)|
|«Hotel» double & triple room (ensuite shower/WC)||
|«Standard» double & triple room (shared shower/WC)||
|Dormitory – bed linen incl.||
|Camping – Own equipment required||
The following are the details of prices in Swiss Francs CHF for accommodation and meals at the Venue (Landguet Ried):
|Prices of meals (non-residential) per person||Unit Price (CHF)||Number||Total per person|
|Non-residential fee per person (including lunch & tea)||
|Breakfast – Optional||
|Dinner – Optional||
* All meals at Landguet Ried are fully vegetarian and organic. Lactose-free / Gluten-free or Vegan diet available (+ 5 CHF/day)
Individual cancellation policy (Landguet Ried)
- Up to 22 days before arrival free of charge
- 21 – 15 days before arrival 25% of charge
- 14 – 7 days before arrival 50% of charge
- 6 – 3 days before arrival 70% of charge
- 2 – 0 days before arrival 100% of charge
18 September 2022, Sunday
Check In: 13:00 17:00 p.m. at Landguet Reid Office
- Satsang from 17:00 to 18:30 p.m. followed by dinner in two groups 19:00 -19:45p.m. & 19:45 – 20:30 p.m.
19 September 2022, Monday and 20 September 2022, Tuesday
- Meditation – 7 to 7:30 a.m.
- Breakfast 7:30 – 8:15 a.m. & 8:15 – 9:00a.m. in two groups
- Satsang – 9:00 to 12p.m. with a tea break 10:15 – 10:45 a.m.
- Lunch – 12:15 – 13:00 p.m. & 13:00PM – 13:45 p.m.in two groups
- Satsang – 14:00 to 17:00 p.m. with a tea break 15:15 – 15:45p.m.
- Dinner –19:00- 19:45p.m. & 19:45– 20:30p.m. in two groups
21 September 2022, Wednesday
- Meditation – 7:00 to 7:30AM
- Breakfast – 7:30 – 8:15a.m. & 8:15– 9:00a.m. in two groups
- Satsang – 9 to 12:00p.m. with a tea break 10:15 – 10:45a.m.
- Lunch – 12:15 – 13:00p.m. & 13:00 – 13:45 p.m. in two groups and end of retreat
Please note that Kriya Initiation/Review will be a part of the program. ‘Dhuni’ and Music will also be incorporated in the schedule. A detailed schedule will be shared with the registered participants.
How to reach Landguet Ried
Highway A12 Bern direction Fribourg, Exit No 11 Niederwangen
GPS : Hilfligweg 10, 3172 Niederwangen
SBB (Swiss railway company): www.sbb.ch
From Basel or Zurich airport: Take Intercity or Interregional (IC or IR) to Bern Railway Station (Bern Bahnhof). From Bern station, take the commuter train Nr. S1 (direction Fribourg) or Nr.S2 (direction Laupen) to Niederwangen.
From Geneva airport: Intercity or Interregional (IC or IR) to Fribourg. In Fribourg take the commuter train No.S1 direction Bern to Niederwangen.From the station of Niederwangen:
By Foot: On the platform, take the elevator UP to the bridge and turn to your right. At the first roundabout continue straight ahead, along the road to Köniz (pedestrian path). After approx. 100 m turn right, following the sign “RIC Landguet Ried”. You are on “Schwendistrasse” towards “Herzwil”. After approx. 700m moderately uphill, through a woodland, take the 1st road on the left. It is signposted again “RIC Landguet Ried”. Here you are. (15 – 20 minutes’ walk)
We have special rates with the Niederwangen Taxi Service:
Telephone +41 (0)79 737 23 65, (CHF 18 per trip, from Niederwangen train station).
Taxi ride from Bern train station +/- CHF 35.–.
If you have any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call Ms. Deepanjali Sinha (local organizer) on her Mobile & WhatsApp number +41 77 996 29 46.