The Satsang Foundation takes immense pleasure in inviting you to join Sri M for the Shivirs and to celebrate Mahashivaratri on the banks of Ganges in Haridwar, Uttarakhand in March 2021.
Following the Uttarakhand govt. guidelines, although the Kumbh Mela has been shifted to April 2021, the events planned by The Satsang Foundation in March are on schedule.
Dates : 9th – 20th March 2021
Venue : Prem Nagar Ashram, Jwalapuri Road, Haridwar – a very beautiful and serene Ashram on the banks of River Ganges, near Avadhoot Mandal area in Haridwar. (View on Google Map)
Mahashivaratri Shivir : 9th -12th March 2021 – Registrations are closed.
Shahi Shivir : 13th – 16th March 2021
Ganga Shivir : 17th – 20th March 2021
Option – I
With Accommodation : INR 15,000 per person per shivir
This includes Accommodation on twin sharing basis or in a Family room, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee.
Option – II
Without Accommodation : INR 11,500 per person per shivir
This includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea / Coffee. Accommodation is not included. Participants are required to make their own stay arrangements.
- Prior registration is mandatory.
- To register, fill the Form carefully and submit your details : https://forms.gle/MNmGWS83ZvDeXTWk9
- Submit the form only once to avoid duplicates.
- Payment details will be sent to all registered participants within 3 days. Kindly wait for the same.
- Children aged 10 and below are not permitted.
Program (Subject to change)
- Dhuni will be lit on the 9th March evening.
- Kriya Initiation by Sri M during all the shivirs.
- The detailed program will be shared with registered participants closer to the date.
Suggested Travel Partner
Tern Travels & Tours
Deepak : +91 93684 77448 & Inderjeet Singh : +91 98379 07506
Please contact them to book your hotel and travel from the airport / railway station.
In addition, please submit your travel requirement details here.
Car Transfer Request Form Link: https://forms.gle/Jh7qoHLzmVMJm8fq8
Covid Compliances as per Uttarakhand Govt. guidelines are mandatory to be followed by all participants. https://www.euttaranchal.com/tourism/uttarakhand-travel-guidelines.php
As per the recent most update,
- It is mandatory to have a COVID negative RT-PCR test report at the time of registration for the shivirs at Haridwar. This test report should be LESS than 3 days prior to check-in.
- It is mandatory to register on the Uttarakhand state website.
- All travellers must download Aarogya Setu App on their devices.
- Kindly refer to the COVID Compliances of your state for your return journey.
For Assistance, please contact :
Vasuki : +91 9821145118
Bhavani : +91 9811313326
Gaurav : +91 9717925800
Email : email@example.com
You can send a whatsapp message with your query. Call only if urgent between 10am and 6pm.