Satsang Swasthya Kendra, Madanapalle requires a Medical Doctor on an immediate basis. Do note that this will mean relocating to Madanapalle.
About Satsang Swasthya Kendra and Services on Offer
Primary Beneficiaries includ School Students, staff, their families and Tribal Settlement (Sugali Thanda). Age spectrum – All age groups.
• Required service minded compassionate MBBS doctor for full-time/part-time work at charitable dispensary located at Madanapalle, preferably female.
• Prefer applicants with work experience with women, children and elderly in rural set up.
• Should be able to manage OPD between 9 am and 1 pm and 3 pm to 7 pm.
• Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
• Assessing, planning treatment requirements, writing reports and maintaining records
• Promoting health education
• Should be able to co-ordinate patient care and follow up with visiting specialists from various places.
• Should be able to manage day-care admission for minor ailments
• Should be able to handle emergencies to a stage prior to shifting to higher centers.
• Should be able to co-ordinate with programme manager to devise health programs, camps, intervention program for the beneficiaries of SSK.
• Should be open to do home visits, be available on call for after-hours for emergency.
• Preferably knowing and able to converse in Telugu and/or Hindi
Please send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any queries may also be posted to the same email id.