The Satsang Foundation is extremely pleased to announce a ‘Satsang with Sri M’, a residential program at The Peepal Grove School, Sadum in Andhra Pradesh. The School was founded by Sri M more than twelve years ago, in 2006. Set in a scenic setting surrounded by hills, the school is spread over 30 acres of land. Nestled in a beautiful valley, students from all over the country live and study here in a natural setting. The campus can play host to a maximum of 130 registered participants for this program.
Check in process at the venue will commence from 4 p.m. onwards on Friday, December 6th, 2019. Check out will be after breakfast on Monday, December 9th, 2019 before 11.00 a.m. The program will include meditation, kriya initiation and talks by Sri M. Exact program details will be shared with confirmed participants later.
Program Contribution : Rs. 12,000 per person (to be paid in three installments)
This contribution covers expenses including accommodation for 3 nights, food and incidental expenses from 6th Dec afternoon tea to 9th Dec breakfast. It does NOT cover transportation to and from the venue.
Venue : The Peepal Grove School, Sadum, Andhra Pradesh
[ Non-air conditioned dormitory style accommodation with shared bathrooms. Men and women will be accommodated separately ]
- Please note that the campus is spread out and would require some walking to the various venue points.
- All participants will be required to stay ONLY within the premises of the campus for the entire duration of the program. Participants will not be allowed to stay elsewhere and attend only the talks and other programs.
Registration will be on criteria arrived at by the organizers and preference will be given to first timers. Registration will be closed as soon as the slots are full. We will place the next few participants on the waitlist who will be informed. Children 5 years and above can participate. They will need separate registration and payment.
Please follow the process step by step.
1. To enroll, please click on the Google Form 1 (link given below), fill all the details and submit. Please ensure that your Google form is filled in correctly with all the required details, failing which your registration will be rejected.
2. On receipt of your registration form, if eligible, a Temporary Registration Number will be generated and emailed to you within 10 days of form submission. This e-mail will also have the payment details.
3. Read these instructions carefully before filling the form
• Please fill a separate form for each individual, even if you are coming as a group/family.
• In case more than one member of a family would like to register, use one e-mail address for all members of your group for ease of communication from our end.
Please be assured that we will consider the difference in time zones for your registration.
All queries need to be sent ONLY through e-mail.
Lakshmi : +91 95387 44188 (Call only if urgent between 10 a.m. and 1.00 p.m.)
Kalpana: +91 94915 42562 (Call only if urgent between 10 a.m. and 8.00 p.m)