We are delighted to announce the opening of Yoga Dham – Sri M’s Akhaada at the Kumbha Mela from the 6th to the 15th of April, 2021. Sri M will be present at the akhaada from 6th to 15th April 2021. We invite one and all to participate.
Dates : 6th April – 15th April 2021
Venue : Bairagi Camp, Sector 7, Mahavir Marg, Behind Sector Magistrate’s Office, Haridwar
Nearest Location : https://goo.gl/maps/vDAmu3inFKSoikfc7
The 21 days program at the Akhada, Kumbha will include :
- Teachings from Yoga Vasishtha, Srimad Bhagvatam, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita
- Guided meditation around the Dhuni
- Visits to other Akhaadas
- Chants of Vedic mantras and bhajans
- Sadhu Seva and Dhuni Seva
- Please note that KRIYA Initiations will NOT be a part of the program.
- Lunch, Tea and snacks will be served
The program and the Sadhu Langar Seva is planned as per the current Covid-19 compliances.
Tentative Daily program
9.00 – 11.00 am Satsang with Sri M on Upanishad & Yoga Vashista alternately – Q & A included
11.00 am – 12.00 pm : Langar Seva followed by in-house Lunch
2.00 – 3.30 pm : Jal-seva
3:30 – 4:30 pm : Tea
4:30 – 6:00 pm: Satsang with Sri M on Srimad Bhagavatam (no Q & A), Bhagavad Gita including Q & A or any other topic
6:30 pm : Lighting of Dhuni, guided meditation around the Dhuni, followed by Chants and Bhajans
Covid-19 Compliances Mandatory
- Covid-19 Compliances must be strictly adhered to.
- Masks must be worn at all times and social distancing followed.
- All participants must do an RT-PCR test LESS than 72 hours prior to entering Haridwar and bring a copy of the report.
Please check and adhere to all the guidelines.
Travel Advisory from Uttarakhand Govt. for Kumbha Mela https://uttarakhandtourism.gov.in/document/type/advisory/
A one-time Donation of Rs 5000/head when registering is requested. This will be utilised for the set-up of the akhaada including Satsang Hall, Kitchen, Langar tent, common toilets etc. Funds for provisions to continue the Langar service too are required.
Voluntary donations for langar seva and expenses are welcome. Please choose Langar Seva at the Donation Page
All donations to The Satsang Foundation are exempt from Income Tax U/S 80 G of the IT Act. This exemption is applicable for Indian Tax payers and is not valid for foreign nationals. For all receipts, please contact Manjula on email@example.com or call on 080 2548 0062. You could also contact the treasurer on firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
– To be part of all activities within the akhaada, registration is mandatory.
– Use only one email address to register all members of your family.
– Payment details will be sent to all registered participants
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK https://forms.gle/zZvkCG3dn4zi2UFr8
Important Note on Accommodation & other Logistics
Participants are requested to make their bookings in hotels or ashrams and arrange their own transport to our akhaada or could connect to Tern Travel & Tours for arrangements.
Tern Travel & Tours
Mr Deepak- mobile: +91 93684 77448
Mr.Inderjeet Singh-mobile: +91 98379 07506
Email : email@example.com
Note: Please note that The Satsang Foundation is sharing this information only to facilitate your inclusion in the event. The Satsang Foundation and the organisers of the event do not assure or ratify the facilities and standards of the rooms or travel operators. The decision to utilise their services is entirely up to the participant.
All enquiries /clarifications may please be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call only if very urgent between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
• Bhavani Devi : +91 9811313326
• Gaurav : + 91 9717925800
• Vasuki Sundaram : +91 9821145118