Yoga is a practice by which any human being who is earnestly interested can transform his or her life in a positive way, to start with. Yoga has a much vaster implication that just postures. It starts with the body, goes to the mind and proceeds to the spirit.— Sri M
International Yoga Day 2021
On 21st June, International Yoga Day is celebrated to recognise the physical and spiritual prowess of the ancient science of Yoga, that originated in India centuries ago. Today, it has been embraced by millions and is practised in various forms all over the world.
Be With Yoga, Be At Home
Yoga is an extremely subtle science which focuses on bringing harmony between mind and body; individual consciousness and universal consciousness.
Join the teachers of Bharat Yoga Vidya Kendra on 21st June to practice Sukshma Vyayama (Warm ups), Asanas (Yogic Postures), Pranayama (Breathing techniques) & Dhyana (Meditation) from the comfort and safety of your home.
4 Yoga sessions to help you improve and gain flexibility, strength, balance and harmony
Session 1 : 7.00 – 8.00 am IST
Register here : https://forms.gle/MQuuGgfWHe7wkZdv5
Session 2 : 8.00 – 9.00 am IST
Register here : https://forms.gle/SNdFZGgM99YtGm5J6
Session 3 : 5.00 – 6.00 pm IST
Register here : https://forms.gle/JqiGV9QthfncFDfe7
Session 4 : 6.00 – 7.00 pm IST
Register here : https://forms.gle/JcUXfxtaupp4nVJ88
Mode : On Zoom
Link will be sent to all the registered participants, on a first come first served basis.
There are no charges for participating in the sessions.
IMP : Please note that Sri M will not be part of any of the sessions.
Guidelines for the Session
1. You can choose any ONE of the sessions to attend.
2. Please join your session 10 minutes before the start time.
3. Choose a quiet place for your practice.
4. Keep your stomach empty. (A minimum of 3 hr gap after a meal)
5. Wear comfortable clothes and practice on a Yoga mat.
6. Keep your video OFF and audio on MUTE throughout the session.
7. You will be asked to switch on your video towards the end of the session for a group picture.
8. There will be no Q & A in this session.
We hope you can join us on the day to celebrate the International Day of Yoga together. Stay safe and healthy. In case of any queries, please reach out to us on email@example.com
Bharat Yoga Vidya Kendra
An initiative of The Satsang Foundation